Stratelligence Resource Center
White papers, research articles & datasets, news releases, toolkits, interviews, analysis, & commentary.
Stratelligence provides members with access to information about job & collaboration opportunities, fellowship & grant announcements, news & analysis, and additional resources to further the collaborative efforts of information scientists and policy practitioners.
- Senior Research Scientist – Technology and Data Sciences (Public Health)
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, Temple University School of Media and Communication
- Documenting the Now project Twitter chat August 11 2pm EDT
- CFP: Special Issue of Law & Social Inquiry: Visual Data as Accountability, Resistance, and Surveillance
- Information Security Oversight Office Releases its Annual Report to the President
- CFP: Special Issue on Search as Learning Jacek Gwizdka (Diana) Due October 15th, 2016
- Quick to start, slow to finish: Creativity and ‘Originals’
- Levers for a strategy to end poverty: Delivery networks, training for farmers
- Second Call for Papers to a Special Issue of Design Issues: Organizing provocation, conflict and appropriation
- Enhancing Lives through Information and Technology – A Combined SIG-SI and SIG-USE Full-Day Workshop