Stratelligence Resource Center
White papers, research articles & datasets, news releases, toolkits, interviews, analysis, & commentary.
Stratelligence provides members with access to information about job & collaboration opportunities, fellowship & grant announcements, news & analysis, and additional resources to further the collaborative efforts of information scientists and policy practitioners.
- Big Data, IoT, and Data Viz Summits from Data Science Central
- Metis Data Science Open Houses: San Francisco and New York City
- Applications to WHITE 2016 Doctoral Consortium due Aug. 1
- Legal and Policy Dimensions of Cybersecurity
- Drucker Leadership Arc: Managing Self to Society begins July 16
- @UCLA Grad Students: Get free help with your #data on Friday!
- Rethinking the Innovation Economy: On #Connected Learning
- Personal Democracy Forum at NYU
- Is Pokémon Go racist? How the app may be redlining communities of color
- Snapchat under fire for ‘yellowface’ filter
- The Internet May Be as Segregated as a City
- NIH Friday Webinar series: The BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science Series
- Researcher in Communication Sciences, Social Media Lab @ Catholic U of Louvain
- Conflicting messages in Google’s new personal data policy
- Postdoctoral Researcher – Scientific Visualization @ National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Senior Research Scientist – Technology and Data Sciences (Public Health)