Labor & Management
Shaping the nature of knowledge work & information infrastructure
Labor & Management researchers examine practices, policies, and other contextual factors in the workplace to gain insights that help managers, executives, and policymakers make decisions.
Labor & Management News
- Usage for data analysis and storage drives NoSQL trends in various industries
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 24-30: #DataScientist – sexiest job of the 21st century until …; Activation Function in #NeuralNetworks.
- Live stream: Product Design in the Startup Atmosphere
- Diversity Work and Digital Carework in Higher Education
- Apprenticeship Map
- 3 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Data Science Team
- Drucker Leadership Arc: Managing Self to Society begins July 16
Do you have news to add? Please let us know.